Maps and Directions
FROM THE NORTH
- Take I-95 South to Exit 38 at Brunswick, GA.
- Go East (left) on Spur 25 forabout 10 minutes to Highway 17.
- Go South (right) on Highway 17 for about five minutes to the F.J. Torras Causeway (get in the far
left lane for the turn).
- Turn left (east) on the F.J. Torras Causeway and enjoy a beautiful 10 minute drive over The Marshes of Glynn on your way to St. Simons Island.
FROM THE SOUTH
- Take I-95 North to Exit 29 near Brunswick, GA.
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp onto Highway 17.
- Continue for about 10 minutes and go over the large Sydney Lanier Bridge. Stay in the right lane and watch for the signs to St. Simons Island.
- Merge right (east) on the F.J. Torras Causeway and enjoy a beautiful 10 minute drive over The Marshes of Glynn on your way to St. Simons Island.
After you pass Morningstar Marina at Golden Isles on your right, cross the Frederica River and BEAR RIGHT onto King’s Way as you enter St. Simons Island.
- Continue on King’s Way about 2.6 miles through 2 traffic lights. King’s Way turns into Ocean Boulevard at the second light.
- Continue on Ocean Boulevard another 1.1 miles through 2 flashing yellow caution lights. You will pass Arnold Road.
- Continue on Ocean Boulevard another ½ mile to Clover Marsh Lane.
- Turn right on Clover Marsh Lane. Coast Cottages 49 through 39 are on your right.
- Turn right on Wood Avenue and go one short block to Coast Cottage Lane, then turn left for cottages 1 through 37.
- OR go two short blocks to Sea Oats Lane, then turn left for The Villas at Coast